We specialise in a range of sustainable FSC and PEFC certified cladding solutions which set environmental benchmarks.
European Redwood, is most often used – where this is a choice of Unsorted grade (small live knots) and a clears grade which has only occasional very small knots (see case studies
- Holds its colour longer than untreated wood.
- The colour will enrich over time.
- No specific maintenance or over coating required.
- Warranty for minimum of 30 years with a longer expected service life.
- Flexible – other timber features can matched for suncreens, decking etc.
- Sustainable, PEFC
- Special sizes/ profiles are available
- Can be fire retardant treated if required
All our cladding products conform to the new European Standards with regard to quality of timber (exposed surfaces): To EN 14915/EN15146/EN 14519 – Norclad timber cladding is produced in accordance with factory production control for the selection, grading, machining and preservative treatment of solid wood cladding.t
For more information about our Timber cladding preservative and fire treatments.
Call 01302 351635 or Email: [email protected]
Please ’Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Davidsontimber