Specially selected Swiss White Fir logs are used, with full FSC certification to ensure total sustainability of forests through selective felling.
The timber is sawn to offer a ‘vertical grain’, slowly kiln dried to offer a consistent product, before hand-selecting the boards prior to machining to customers’ profile.
Long lengths heavy 5.0m are common, with finger jointed lengths available if required.
Selected profiles for the UK market, offering face and secret fix options.
A range of standard colours and stains available, with the option for full RAL colours if required
- Warranty of 15 years depending on paint and colour.
- A quality controlled environment which is quick and efficient, ensuring consistent quality throughout the order.
- Can be supplied pre-treated with Euro Class B fire treatment, fully tested with the paint coatings we offer.
- Significant saving in time, labour, and money.
- Quick and efficient production and delivery process and back up stocks held in the U.K. for agreed supply contracts.