NORclad European Redwood with Brunnea treatment
We specialise in a range of sustainable FSC and PEFC certified cladding solutions which set environmental benchmarks.
European Redwood, is most often used – where this is a choice of Unsorted grade (small live knots) and a clears grade which has only occasional very small knots (see case studies)
NORclad MicroShades European Redwood Brunnea treated (with UV inhibitors);
- Holds its colour longer.
- The colour will enrich over time.
- No specific maintenance or over coating required.
- Better value alternative to traditional cladding such as Cedar and Larch
- Warranty for minimum of 30 years with an expected service life of 50 years
- Eurobond Rainspan is partnered with NORclad timber cladding – this is a CWCT tested system.
- Flexible – other timber features can matched eg screens, balustrade, planters etc
- Sustainable, PEFC and Greenguard certified
- Special sizes/ profiles are available
- Can be fire retardant treated if required
All our cladding products conform to the new European Standards with regard to quality of timber (exposed surfaces): To EN 14915/EN15146/EN 14519 – Norclad timber cladding is produced in accordance with factory production control for the selection, grading, machining and preservative treatment of solid wood cladding.
The MicroShades process can be applied to other species including Larch and Cedar.
Get a Quote
Contact us for more information, a sample or a prompt quotation.